Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/ucmjdef1/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3283
Warrior Mindset: How Top Criminal Defense Lawyers Pick Their Clients
Military Law News Network – Warrior Mindset: How Top Criminal Defense Lawyers Pick Their Clients. In this episode, court-martial defense attorneys Michael Waddington and Tim Bilecki discuss The Warrior Mindset and how the best criminal defense lawyers select who they represent.
Visit our YouTube channel
- Under Military Investigation? Tips to Avoid a Court Martial
- False Sexual Assault Allegations & How to Avoid Them
- Legal Fees: Tips for Hiring the Best Court Martial Lawyer
- How Long Should a Military Investigation Last?
- Can You Have Sex with Someone You Outrank?
- Strategies to Avoid UCMJ
- Can You Outsmart CID, NCIS, & OSI?
- Beware of Military Lawyer Referral Networks
- When Do I Hire a Civilian Defense Lawyer?
- How to Win Military Discharge Boards
- Why an Average Military Defense Lawyer is Not Good Enough
- Real Costs of a Court Martial Conviction and Discharge
- Attorney Michael Waddington on “Success Today” TV Show
- Defending False Sex Assault Allegations in the Military
- Is a Court Martial a Search for the Truth?
- Is Drunk Sex a Crime in the Military?
- Should the Defense Interview the Victim in a Court Martial?
- Why Hiring a Lawyer Early On Gives You an Advantage
- Winning Multi-Victim Sexual Assault Court Martial Cases
- Why the Article 32 Can Hurt Your Court-Martial Case
- How Prosecutors Use the Article 32 to Get Convictions
- Can Harassing Investigators Hurt Your Case?
- Are Incompetent Civilian Lawyers Flooding the Military Justice System?
- Does Hiring a Lawyer Make Me Look Guilty?
- What Sets Our Law Firm Apart?
- Why Hire a Civilian in a Military Case?
- What Should I Do If Accused of a Military Crime?
- Do Victim Rights Trump the Rights of the Accused in a Court Martial?
- New Book Release: Kick-Ass Closings
- Visit our Military Law YouTube Channel