Maximum Punishment. See Manual for Courts-Martial, Appendix 12
- Generally – lesser of jurisdiction of court or punishment in Part IV.
- Offenses not listed in the Table of Maximum Punishments.
- Included or related offenses.
- United States Code.
- Habitual offenders.
Three or more convictions within one year – DD, TF, one year confinement.
- Two or more convictions within three years – BCD, TF, three months confinement.
- Two or more offenses which carry total authorized confinement of 6 months automatically authorizes BCD and TF. K. Article 133 punishment. United States v. Hart , 32 M.J. 101 (C.M.A. 1991). In mega- article 133 specification, the maximum possible punishment is the largest maximum punishment for any offense included in the mega-specification.