Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/ucmjdef1/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3283
Soldier must be notified of the following (AR 27-10, paras. 3-16 b and 3-18):
- Commander’s intention to dispose of the matter under Article 15.
- Offense suspected of.
- Maximum punishment that the commander could impose under Article 15.
- Soldier’s rights under Article 15.
Delegating the notice responsibility. AR 27-10, para. 3-18a.
- Commander may delegate the notice responsibility to any subordinate who is a SFC or above (if senior to soldier being notified). The commander still needs to personally sign the DA Form 2627 or 2627-1.
- Good way to involve first sergeant or command sergeant major.
For a script that can be used during the first reading, see AR 27-10, app. B.