- Rule . Evidence of Similar Crimes in [Sexual Assault][Child Molestation Cases]
- In a court-martial in which the accused is charged with an offense of [sexual assault][child molestation], evidence of the accused’s commission of one or more offense of [sexual assault][child
molestation] is admissible and may be considered for its bearing on any matter to which it is relevant.
- In a court-martial in which the Government intends to offer evidence under this rule, the Government
shall disclose the evidence to the accused, including statements of witnesses or a summary of the substance of any testimony that is expected to be offered, at least 5 days before the scheduled date of trial, or at such later time as the military judge may allow for good cause.
- This rule shall not be construed to limit the admission or consideration of evidence under any other
- [definitions of “offenses of sexual assault” and “child molestation”].