Basic rules and procedures
- Only members present. RCM 921(a).
- No superiority in rank used to influence other members. RCM 921(a).
- May request reopening of court to have record read back or for introduction ofadditional evidence. RCM 921(b).
- By secret written ballot, with all members voting.
- Guilty only if at least 2/3 vote for guilty.
- Fewer than 2/3 vote for guilty, then finding of not guilty results.
- Special procedure to find accused not guilty by reason of lack of mentalresponsibility. 10. Procedure..