Aggressive Point Mugu CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Point Mugu CA
Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
The experienced defense attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have earned a reputation for defending military members at military installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Point Mugu CA and are accused of a military offense, then hiring the most experienced defense lawyer can be the difference between going to jail versus winning your case or redeeming your career. Our defense attorneys represent Point Mugu CA military service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include defending military service members suspect of of sexual assault, drug offenses, and other crimes under the UCMJ.
Our military court martial outcomes are clear. The suspected military service member and his or her well being is our main concern. Our military defense attorneys maintain lighter caseloads than the usual assigned military defense attorney so that we can focus on each case on an individual basis. Your trial will not be delegated to a third party and we will not power you into pleading guilty at the eleventh hour. Our defense lawyers have successfully contested military court martial and administrative separation cases in the United States and globally.
Point Mugu CA Court Martial Attorneys
Our experienced court martial defense lawyers will use our skills to defend your court martial or ADSEP case at Point Mugu CA. Service members working at Point Mugu CA deserve the best court martial attorneys available to defend them at their trial or administrative separation hearing.
If you or a family member are stationed in Point Mugu CA and are suspected of a UCMJ offense such as sex assault or if you are facing an admin separation, NJP, elimination board, reprimand, then contact our court martial defense attorneys immediately.
Point Mugu in California
To specify the exact nature of Point Mugu in California, it would be good to designate this place as a promontory or a cape, which is located inside the Point Mugu State Park along the extensive shoreline of the Pacific Ocean in the Ventura county side. Point Mugu CA is much loved by hikers and rock climbers as they come here for quenching their adventure travel thirst.
Geographical variations and the Mugu rock
- Legends proclaim that the name Point Mugu, CA was derived form the Indian Chumash term Muwu, which actually indicated a large sprawling beachside or shoreline. Apart from this, the Mugu Point is also famous for the Mugu Rock, which is a distinguishing aspect of the promontory which is a headland in nature.
- The rock’s formation dates back to that stage where a path was required to be cut for the construction of the Pacific Coast Highway.
- The Point Mugu and Mugu rock has been popular as the shooting destination of several films and television series.
- The Mugu rock actually marks the delineation point for the western most part of the Santa Monica Mountains, along with the boundary point of the old Rancho Guadalasca.
A dangerous rock cliff which is difficult for climbers
- The Mugu Rock situated at Point Mugu CA is often considered a dangerous point by geologists, rock experts and tourism professionals. It can actually take the life of swimmers and those who come for fishing and boating activities in this area. This dread is quite true, as there have been cases in the past. In 2008, three young men were washed down to the coastline, as they came to swim here during their holidays. However, the Point Mugu, CA state park is a platform for both children and adult individuals who can come and enjoy themselves during the holidays. They can just relax and satisfy their wander thirst on a leisurely sunny afternoon or during a casual evening.
- It is noted with reference to an incident that while three young men were watching the nearby area while they sat on Mugu Rock, they were swashed down by a tumultuous sea wave, which dashed them into pieces.
- The Zip code of Point Mugu, CA is 93042, and the area code that is designated by the United States Census Bureau is 805.
Military Naval Base at Point Mugu
The naval air station located at the juncture of Point Mugu, CA provides not just air missile testing and military security facility, but it is also a strategic point in the international relations of USA with other neighboring countries. It was formerly a navy air station base that also operated during the Second World War. Also, it operated during the years 1942 to 200 in California.
- In the year 2000, the naval base air station at Point Mugu, CA was amalgamated and joined with the Naval Construction Battalion to form Naval Base Ventura County, which is most popularly known as the NBVC.
- There are two separate runways and a specific are demarcated for a sea test range, which operates at the naval base at Point Mugu CA. There are facilities for testing and tracking weapons, wartime arms and ammunitions and also it includes the defense and security of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- There are facilities like Telemetry data, which can be tracked and recorded easily in order to ensure the state administration and internal security of the country.
- The naval base at Point Mugu is also equipped with a naval satellite operating center.
This video is a perfect example of why you should select the best military criminal defense lawyers available.
Unlike the majority of civilian criminal defense attorneys or your assigned military lawyer, pleading guilty is not something we do often. When we are hired, we make the military to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. We take almost every case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a jury.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers