Aggressive Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Point Hueneme CA
Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
The hard-hitting court martial lawyers at Gonzalez & Waddington have developed a reputation for representing service members at Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Point Hueneme CA and are under investigation for a military crime, then hiring the most experienced military attorney can be the difference between spending decades in prison versus winning your case or redeeming your career. Our military lawyers represent Point Hueneme CA military service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include representing military service members suspect of of sexual assault, fraternization, and other offenses under military law.
Unlike the majority of civilian military defense attorneys or your assigned military lawyer, pleading guilty is an option of last resort. When we take a case, we force the military to prove their case. We take just about every criminal case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a panel.
Our military court martial victories are clear. The suspected military service member and his or her future is our chief concern. Our court martial defense attorneys maintain smaller caseloads than the average assigned military defense lawyer so that we can focus on every case separately. Your case will not be delegated to a random attorney and we will not push you into taking a dive at the last minute. Our court martial attorneys have successfully defended military court martial and administrative separation (ADSEP) cases in the U.S. and around the world.
Point Hueneme CA Court Martial Attorneys
Our experienced court martial lawyers will use our history to fight your court martial or administrative separation (ADSEP) case at Point Hueneme CA. Military service members working at Point Hueneme CA merit the best court martial defense attorneys available to defend them at their trial or administrative separation board.
If you or a family member are stationed in Point Hueneme CA and are accused of a military offense such as sexual assault or if you are dealing with an admin discharge, Article 15, elimination board, reprimand, then contact our court martial defense lawyers immediately.
Point Hueneme, California: The exotic beach city
Among the small and quaint beach cities in California, Point Hueneme is a major tourist attraction and a popular travel destination for most tourists. It is located in Ventura County in California with the Santa Barbara Channel and the city of Oxnard on its sides. In Spanish, the meaning of this area is a ‘resting place’, and the town received its official name Point Hueneme in the year 1939, when the Second World War broke out. According to a survey conducted by the United States Census Bureau, the Point Hueneme has a complete area of 4.7 square miles.
Key Highlights of Point Hueneme
- Port of Hueneme and Naval Base Ventura County are located within the city. The Port of Hueneme is the only deep water port located amid the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of San Francisco. It is controlled by the Navy and shared with Oxnard Harbor District and Naval Base Ventura County.
- There is a popular Sand Beach located in the southern part of Point Hueneme, and it is known for its surfing facilities. There is a fishing pier made of wood, and it extends to a large area till the Ormond Beach. There is a port and a naval base around the point, and the Lighthouse Promenade, a popular historic view also surrounds two historic sites like the Oxnard Packing House and the 1872 Wharf.
- The Point Hueneme is an inland port, which is a commercially important area. It is a major strategic location between the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of San Francisco. This harbor is controlled by the navy, and it is a sending as well as receiving port for commercial and agricultural goods like onions, strawberries and flowers all throughout the year. Along with that, this part of the port also plays an important role in the defense and fortification of the county.
- Each year, the port witnesses an exclusive theme-based beach festival that invites tourists from different parts of the world. During this time, there is live band performance, music, dance, rides, games, foods and exhibition.
Climate of the place
Point Hueneme CA enjoys a port land climate with warm but dry summers, when the humidity quotient is sufficiently low, and the average monthly temperature index registers not more than 71 degree Fahrenheit. Along with the warm summer, it also has a Mediterranean type of climate, as 4.70 per cent of the city constitutes only water.
Military base and the protection of the territory
There is a naval construction battalion located in Point Hueneme CA. his battalion is also known as the West Coast Home Port of the navy’s Seabees. The CBC or the Construction Battalion is also located on the vast agricultural land of the Oxnard Plain area, about 97 km to the Northwest of the Los Angeles city. In the year 2000, this port battalion center was amalgamated with the Naval Air Station Point Mugu in order to create a new naval base at the Ventura County. This particular naval and military base started operating officially in the year 1942 and in 1945. This was renamed and recognized as the Naval Construction Battalion Center.
The Point Hueneme CA had an important role to play during the Korean War, when almost the major navy supplies, arms and ammunitions for the war became a safe shelter for the US forces who participated in the Korean war.
There is a museum known as the US navy Seabee Museum, which stores the war vintage collections and the historical manuscripts related to the operational history of the Seabees. The archive also stores collection histories, operational histories and the stories from battlefields.
It is worthwhile to note that Captain James Mac Hugh USN was once the major commander of this battalion in the past.
This video is a great example of why you need to select the best criminal defense attorneys possible.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers