Aggressive Petaluma CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Petaluma CA
Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
The experienced military attorneys at Gonzalez & Waddington have earned a reputation for defending military members at military installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Petaluma CA and are accused of a military crime, then hiring the most aggressive military criminal defense attorney can be the difference between spending decades in prison versus winning your case or saving your career. Our criminal defense lawyers represent Petaluma CA service members in both criminal and administrative matters to include representing service members suspect of of sexual assault, larceny, and other offenses under the UCMJ.
This film is a perfect example of why you need to select the best criminal defense lawyers that you can find.
Unlike most civilian defense lawyers or your free military counsel, pleading guilty is not something we commonly recommend. Our lawyers compel the military to prove their case. We take just about every criminal case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a panel.
Our military court martial victories speak for themselves. The suspected service member and his or her future is our primary concern. Our military criminal defense attorneys keep lighter caseloads than the typical free military lawyer so that we can concentrate on every client on an individual basis. Your trial will not be outsourced to a third party and we will not bully you into pleading guilty at the last minute. Our military lawyers have successfully contested military court martial and administrative separation (ADSEP) cases in the U.S. and worldwide.
Petaluma CA Court Martial Lawyers
Our hard-hitting military attorneys will use our skills to defend your court martial or ADSEP case at Petaluma CA. Military personnel working at Petaluma CA deserve the best court martial defense attorneys available to represent them at their trial or ADSEP board.
If you or a family member are stationed in Petaluma CA and are suspected of a military offense such as sex assault or if you are facing an admin discharge, NJP, elimination board, letter of reprimand, then contact our military lawyers today.
Click here for military law resources: AFMAN 51-203: Records of Trial – AFCCA Rules
Petaluma City in California
Petaluma is a city located in Sonoma County in California, USA. A major tourist attraction and a historic landmark of this place is the Rancho Petaluma Adobe. Petaluma means hill backside indicating its proximity to Sonoma Mountain. It is located 64 km from San Francisco.
Key Highlights of Petaluma
- In 1906, there was a major earthquake in San Francisco, but Petaluma has a well-fortified city structure that consists of numerous buildings inside the town. There was a case of finding gold mines in the Sierra Nevada in the year 1849. Initially, it was an agricultural town, but later on, many industries and military bases were also developed.
- The Sonoma County Back building is a popular structure built here, and this place is also known for its grain and cereal processing and chicken-cultivation and hatchery centers. In fact, the egg incubator for keeping the little chicks warm and healthy, were first introduced in Petaluma only.
- Petaluma, CA enjoys a mild and temperate Mediterranean climate, which remains an integral factor for enhancing the tourist attraction of this place. The summers here are dry, with warm days and cool nights. In fact, during the summer months, there are mild fogs during the morning, and the fog and mist clear out as the day progresses.
- Various films have been shot here like Basic Instinct, Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders, Lolita, The Man Who Wasn’t There and The Hamiltons to name a few.
More About Petaluma: Economy, Legislature, Education and more
- As Petaluma is located at a strategic geographical location, its economic adequacy has given birth to several industries and workstations. The head of the county is the Mayor and the Co-Mayor, who operate the administrative circle together, under a Federal system of governance.
- As far as the California State Legislature is concerned, Petaluma CA is the Third Senate District and the Tenth Assembly District. Brewing companies, poultries, banks and large-scale farms are located in different parts of the city.
- There are many public high schools located in the Petaluma district, and they are influential in disseminating quality education to the students who come from different parts of America. There are different communities, which engulf the city of Petaluma, and two of these major communities are Penngrove (located in the northern region) and Lakeville (in the southern part).
- There is also a tidal estuary located around the Petaluma County, and it is the Petaluma Bay, which moves southward to the San Pablo Bay. In the last few years, there have been pollution in the river, but the rate of pollution has decreased considerably in recent times. Apart from this, there are also parks, boulevards and other attractions present in the city.
The US Coast Guard Training Center in Petaluma
The US Coast Guard Training Center is located in Petaluma, in the Northern counties of California, namely, Sonoma and Marin. The training center is located at a distance of about 14 kilometers to the West of Petaluma. This place occupies more than 800 acres of land area, including more than approximately 125 housing units that have army personnel and their families living in them.
- There are several individual ‘A’ rating schools which include the schools for electronics technician, the food specialists, the health service technicians and the operations specialist apart from the storekeepers and the yeoman.
- There is also the Chief Petty Officers Academy that has certain basic themes like communications, leadership, professionalism and systems thinking and lifelong learning.
Apart from this, there are also schools for course design and development of instructors and professional masters.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers