Aggressive Mountain View CA Military Defense Attorneys
When You Need a Court Martial Lawyer in Mountain View CA
Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
The aggressive defense lawyers at Gonzalez & Waddington have earned a reputation for defending military service members at military installations worldwide. If you are stationed in Mountain View CA and are accused of a military crime, then hiring the most experienced defense lawyer can be the difference between having your rights trampled versus winning your case or saving your career. Our court martial defense attorneys represent Mountain View CA military service members in both UCMJ and administrative matters to include representing military service members suspect of of sexual assault, drug use, and other crimes under the UCMJ.
This video is a excellent example of why you should retain the best military defense lawyers that you can find.
Mountain View CA Court Martial Lawyers
Our high-powered court martial defense attorneys will use our experience to fight your court martial or ADSEP case at Mountain View CA.
Call today to speak with an experienced court martial defense lawyer.
Military personnel working at Mountain View CA merit the best military lawyers possible to represent them at their trial or administrative separation hearing.
If you or a family member are stationed in Mountain View CA and are accused of a UCMJ crime such as sex assault or if you are dealing with an admin separation, Article 15, elimination board, reprimand, then contact our military defense lawyers now.
Mountain View, California: A great travel destination
Mountain View is an exceptional city located in San Francisco Bay Area in the Northern part of California. Initially, it was sparsely populated; but with the passage of time, Mountain View has become one of the most technically advanced regions in America. It also has a significant military base within its geographical location. In fact, many of the renowned software companies like Google, Symantec, LinkedIn and Mozilla are located here, for it supplies them with adequate resources and infrastructure. According to the United States Bureau of Census Planning, Mountain View, CA, has a total geographical area of 12.3 square miles.
Technology Hub Has A Perfect Climate
Mountain View, CA, has a great combination of warm, sunny temperate and Mediterranean climate due to which it remains one of the most distinguished travel destinations.
- This place has a moderate summer and winter due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
- Several international companies located here have a great influence in the world market. Companies like Intel, Alza, Netscape and Microsoft are world renowned names as they get not just the ready market, but also a greater military support.
- Google, Mozilla Foundation, Symantec, and Intuit have headquarters here.
- Mountain View is a center for semiconductor manufacturing, and it has seven sites on the Environmental Protection Agency’s Final National Priorities List (NPL), that qualify for long-term remedial action as part of the federal Superfund program.
The State and the Federal government
The city of Mountain View, CA, has a council-manager government system, with the state and the Federal parts acting alike for the betterment of the city, according to the tenets of the constitution. The city council is supported by several bodies like boards, commissions and committees, and a city manager at the executive level is in charge of several government departments and local bodies. Apart from this, the government also caters to the overall educational base of the city, catering to the establishment of both government and private institutions.
- The mode of transport and communication is very easy, so children can commute from one place to another.
- There are several private and public libraries, which also contribute to the reading population of the city.
- There are also several amphitheatres, parks and historical monuments, which have contributed to the development of tourist attraction of this place, in the geographical map of America.
The Military Base near Mountain View, CA:
Moffett Federal Airfield or Moffett Field is an active military base, a joint civil-military airport that is located in between Mountain View, CA and Northern California. This airport is equipped with a naval air station, and it formerly had a United States navy facility. There are Hangars #1, #2 and # 3, which are the most famous air force bases, and which preclude the overview of most of the surrounding tall buildings. These three hangars and the Shenandoah Plaza are together referred to as the National Historic Districts, due to their strategic position in containing the security of the nearby town area.
- Hangar 1 is a large historical monumental structure, which is free-standing. Hangars 2 and 3 are also free-standing structures made of wood, and recognized by the Historic Civil Engineering Landmarks.
- The year 1942 is important in the history of the Sunnyvale naval base, as this year marked the control and delegation of power to the US navy, with the naval base camp at Sunnyvale.
- There is also the Ames research center operations base, which had a decisive role to play, especially after the Cold war situation in International Relations.
Mountain View, CA, does not only have a renowned geographical base, but also an astounding military base.
Unlike the majority of civilian court martial lawyers or your free military attorney, pleading guilty is not something we do often. Our attorneys force the military to prove their case. We take just about every case to trial and fight the allegations in front of a jury.
Our military court martial outcomes speak for themselves. The suspected military service member and his or her desired outcome is our principal concern. Our defense lawyers keep lighter caseloads than the typical assigned military defense lawyer so that we can focus on each trial separately. Your trial will not be delegated to a random lawyer and we will not intimidate you into a guilty plea at the last minute. Our military lawyers have successfully fought military court martial and administrative separation cases in the United States and worldwide.
- California Military Defense Lawyers
- Barstow CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Coronado CA Military Defense Lawyers
- El Segundo CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Fairfield CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lemoore CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Lompoc CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Marysville CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Monterey CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Mountain View CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Oceanside CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Petaluma CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Hueneme CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Point Mugu CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Ridgecrest CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Rosamond CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Diego CA Military Defense Lawyers
- San Jose CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Seeley CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Sunnyvale CA Military Defense Lawyers
- Twenty-nine Palms CA Military Defense Lawyers